Policy and clarification regarding the implementation of the GDPR / ARRD.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force on 25 May 2018 and imposes new requirements on how to work with personal data. In this regard, we have prepared information and contacts below for you in case you wish to change the data you provide on this website.
What is GDPR and why is it necessary?
GDPR compels businesses to better organize their data structures, minimize personal data collection, and redefine the protection of personal data from a conceptual level, as well as reorganize its structure. Data administrators will need to know where their users' data is stored and who has access to them. From a consumer perspective, GDPR aims to ensure that they have control over the data they provide or have already provided in order to receive an online service. GDPR affects any business running data with EU users.
Why do you need cookies and / or personal data on this site?
The functionality of any website depends on how much you can use the information you provide. Depending on whether you will consent to the administration of your personal data on this site, depending on the functionality you will be able to access. For example:
Cookies / cookies are required to store ordering steps, login, login details, comments, sharing on social networks, site preferences, and settings (where available). Without them, the latter will not be possible, so the site will not work properly. For example, even youtube videos will not be loaded.
• Personal, profile data, such as name, telephone, mail, are needed to order and form a sales note, details of your purchase, and provide good conditions for subsequent purchases.
• Marketing cookies and data are required to provide ads that are matched to your interests, targeting and targeting your business to promotions personally accessible to you, as well as notifications of new / promo services / products that this site provides.
What rights do I have?
The new regulation treats almost all statistical data as personal information through which a user can be identified. So far, to prevent this information from being received, tools such as adblocker / ghostly and browser add-ons have to be used. Now, for sites operating across the EU, this is illegal.
• Users must expressly and explicitly agree that their data be processed and accessed for each individual purpose for which they will be used.
• Users must be able to edit, delete, and record their personal data from websites and, above all, be informed of any breach of their security.
• Users should have access to clarification on how their data is stored, what security measures are and who has access to them. This information can be found below on this page.
What personal data are being processed and for what?
• By pressing the "I Agree" button on the Regulatory Notification message, you give the right of the administrators of this website to use pseudonymous data for you as part of global attendance statistics. Such data are, for example, IP, referer, browser / os.
• If you agree, this data will only be used and submitted to site traffic analysis tools, conversions, and direct remarketing using the google and / or facebook platforms.
• If you do not agree, data about you will not be stored, sent to third parties / tools and processed.
• By registering to this site (wherever possible), you may give your consent to the administrators of this site to notify you of pre-arranged promotions, campaigns, and more.
How can I exercise my rights to this website?
• Clicking on your user name / profile icon / link to your profile, you can edit it.
• If you wish to unsubscribe during registration, delete your account, or request all data related to your account, you can do so by email to the website administrators whose contact may be find on the "contacts" page. The response time is one month. In case of doubt, additional information may be required to be identified as the subject of the personal data you require.
• Delete any cookies that this site has stored on your browser.
• Blocking Google Analytics cookies (browser addon)
• Blocking most tracers, but accepting the terms of this site, you can use addons such as Ghostery, AdBlock, gpdr please and others.
Where and how are personal data stored? What are the security measures that have been taken?
• The data you submit to this website is filed through httpS - the most secure means for encrypting data sent by a user to a server. In our database, passwords and other sensitive information (if any) are further processed by hashing / encryption.
• Server rooms are only accessible to administrators with special access and comply with EU regulations - including - are located within the EU.
For what purposes are they processed?
• Data submitted in contact forms, such as e-mail and name, are stored only for the purpose of responding to inquiries and inquiries history. Upon request, they can be anonymized.
• Data submitted in registration forms is used to identify you as a specific user and to access the richer and more personalized information / resources on the website. The storage of these data respects the security measures outlined above.
How long will it be stored?
• Anonymous data is stored for / for statistics as long as they are needed to provide the requested functionality;
• Data submitted for registration for service provision or site functionality will be legally stored for statistics and technical availability and consultation;
Who are the users and recipients of the personal data?
• The data we receive directly from your web browser (by clicking the "I agree" button) is sent to improve the service, structure and functionality of the site, traffic analytics systems, and audience of the site. This data can be used for anonymous direct remarketing if you allow. The tools we use and their respective policies and regulations are:
• G-Suite / Google Analitycs
• In case you subscribe to a newsletter, the information you provide will be used for notifications of promotions, notifications, and messages related to the website and affecting your topics.
• If you have registered (wherever possible), you have agreed to process your data in accordance with the general terms and conditions for using the site. Your data will be used for the purposes of the site registration services provided. This includes but is not limited to: order, profile information, site settings, user lists, personal messages, and so on. If you would like to know more about the data you have provided to this website, contact an administrator.
Generally, only the administrators of this website, including Developer Technicians (listed on the Footer), have access to your data. Depending on shared information.
For this site to work properly, sometimes we save small data files on your device, called cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your computer or mobile device when you visit a web site. They allow the website to store your actions and preferences (such as username, language, font size, ordering content, and other display settings) for a certain amount of time so you do not have to enter them each time you visit site or moving from one page to another.
How to control cookies?
You can control and / or delete cookies whenever you want - for more information, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all the cookies already saved on your computer, and you can also set most browsers to block them. However, if you do so, you may have to manually set up some parameters each time you visit a site, and some services and features may not work.